Wednesday 24 October 2012

EXP 2 WEEK 6

DRAFT

Below are some images of my progressing Barcelona Pavilion model. I have been experimenting with textruing- as well as applying bump and spec maps. I have also been playing around with a few decals. I still need to incorporate the breakable objects within my model. I also need to work on how I can emphasise the past use of humans.






 
CHANGE OF USE

As part of my strategy in revealing decay, I wanted to incporporate a changing use of the space. In this case, fo the Barcelona Pavillion, I intend to reveal the structure as if it was used as a derilict inhabited, vandalism prone area.  


 A makeshift bed (shipping crate) within the crumbling structure shows the previous living space as an improvised sleeping quarter


The open air pavillion space has been used as a communal gathering point, upon where bonfires and social gatherings may have occured

The introduction of foreign pieces into the structure demonstrates the disregard for Mies' previous architecture
 
 
DECAL APPLICATION
 




DRAFT VIDEO WALKAROUND

No comments:

Post a Comment